Madi tried dirt for the first time today! It must have been pretty good because she went back for more. I taught her how to spit too! She bends way over to spit, it's cute! She is a true country girl.
I am so blessed! I have the most wonderful family. They are my life! I am so very proud of my daughters and son-in-laws. I am blessed to be a Grammie to Madi, Brady and Sadie. They are so sweet and the best part of my life.
I try my best everyday to be a postive influence in someones life. I want to uplift and encourage; be a blessing. God is good. I am blessed beyond measure...my cup runneth over!
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths.
Proverbs 3:5-6
No comments:
Post a Comment