.
The flowers are beautiful and the cookie cake was delicious!
.
I received flowers from the City of Crossville (my work), Pine Grove Church (my church), Barbara Davenport (my forever friend), and Steve & Janet Hite (my co-worker, my friend, my church family).
Thank you!
.
The chocolate chip cookie cake is from my neighbor, Susie and her husband, Bill. It was sooo yummy~Thank you!
.
I received a tin full of cookies from my neighbors, The Nye's. Yummy yummy....
Thank you!
.
My fill-in "sitter" is Miss Judy. I don't know what I'd do without her. She makes me fruit smoothies everyday! They are wonderful and very refreshing.
Thank you for everything, Art and Judy!
.
My father-in-law and mother-in-law are priceless! They make sure that I have something to eat. She cooked chicken and dressing for supper on Wednesday night. It was soooo good!
Thank you, thank you, thank you...
.
George Ann sent supper last night. My favorite, a Mexican dish of chicken fajta nachos. It was delicious, George Ann. Thank you!
.
There have been too many calls and cards to mention all.
I am so thankful for everyone in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment