This gift is from Johnny Van. He was so proud of it and himself! He said, "I went to Cracker Barrel and picked this out all by myself and they even gift wrapped it free."
SURPRISE!
WE'RE HAVING A BABY!
Portia is looking at Tandi in this photo. I took the picture! It took me a second to realize exactly what the gift is...AND IT'S A BABY...Johnny and Portia are having a baby! I think Tandi and I screamed about the same time. We are soooo excited!
This Thanksgiving was just wonderful: I was able to walk around without crutches; We got to spend time with Madi; I spent Thanksgiving day in Chattanooga with Peggy and her children for the first time in many years and I enjoyed every minute of it; and Johnny and Portia surprised us with the ultimate gift...a baby! Thank you Jesus for our many, many blessings...we are so grateful.
No comments:
Post a Comment