Poppie and I traveled to Decatur today to pickup our sunshine girl for the weekend. When we arrived home, the first thing she did was play with her blocks. Madi loves her blocks almost as much as we love her!
I am so blessed! I have the most wonderful family. They are my life! I am so very proud of my daughters and son-in-laws. I am blessed to be a Grammie to Madi, Brady and Sadie. They are so sweet and the best part of my life.
I try my best everyday to be a postive influence in someones life. I want to uplift and encourage; be a blessing. God is good. I am blessed beyond measure...my cup runneth over!
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths.
Proverbs 3:5-6
No comments:
Post a Comment