Monday, August 20, 2012

Monday all day

Madi didn't want to get up this morning.  I don't blame her.  I didn't want to get up either.  I took her to Christy's house in her pj's.  She was the only one there wearing pj's.  Note to Self: put Madi's clothes on before leaving the house.  I had a list of "to do's" today and luckily I got to cross off a few of them.  I finally made it to VF during my lunch to get Peggy's undies.  She called me Thursday and asked me to send her some.  I got them shipped UPS so hopefully she will get them delivered tomorrow.  I don't really understand how/what happened to her panties that during a wash cycle the detergent would cause them to have a stale/gross odor.  Tandi said that she could think of some possibilities and theories but I don't even want to hear them!  I'll let her discuss those with Peggy!  I got the Dish receiver shipped FedEx too.  I'd hate to be charged for it.  I called Dish to complain and got free movie channels for three months.  YAY! 
After I picked up Madi, we went to get Sadie from her school.  She was so excited to see us!  Love her squeals!  Then, we went to Kroger for something to grill for supper.  I ended up with chicken.  It was on sale.  Poppie got home early tonight and got to eat supper with us.  He and Madi ate outside on the deck.  Sadie was so tired and whiney.  I put her down for a quick nap so she slept through supper. 
Greg went to see Alton after supper.  I opened the bedroom door so the noise (Madi) would wake up Sadie but she never woke.  Tandi got back from her Bible study at 7:45 and Sadie was still snoozing.  I don't think Tandi was very happy with me.  I was just trying to help Stacy out tonight...now Sadie will be up when he gets home and they can play!  That was my logic and excuse anyway.
Madi went to bed at 8:30 and was asleep by 9.  Poppie got home at 9:15.
I tried to record some movies and search movie options and the new receiver is not working properly.  So, another call to Dish and they are shipping another receiver to me.  Unbelievable!  Maybe that means an extra three months of free movie channels!

No comments: