Stacie surprised her mother with a happy birthday SURPRISE luncheon at Boston's today. Several of Sandy's co-workers and friends gathered in her honor. It was a milestone happy birthday...number 65! But, who's counting?
The cake looked like we should be asking if it's a boy or a girl! HA!
Only 1 candle. 65 would have set the place on fire!
I am so blessed! I have the most wonderful family. They are my life! I am so very proud of my daughters and son-in-laws. I am blessed to be a Grammie to Madi, Brady and Sadie. They are so sweet and the best part of my life.
I try my best everyday to be a postive influence in someones life. I want to uplift and encourage; be a blessing. God is good. I am blessed beyond measure...my cup runneth over!
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths.
Proverbs 3:5-6
No comments:
Post a Comment