Zachary is moving on up! He is now officially a high school student and a member of the football team. GO ZACHARY!
Enjoy these years...stay good and sweet! Life will be much easier that way! We're cheering for you from the Plateau. Maybe we can come watch you play sometime!
I am so blessed! I have the most wonderful family. They are my life! I am so very proud of my daughters and son-in-laws. I am blessed to be a Grammie to Madi, Brady and Sadie. They are so sweet and the best part of my life.
I try my best everyday to be a postive influence in someones life. I want to uplift and encourage; be a blessing. God is good. I am blessed beyond measure...my cup runneth over!
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths.
Proverbs 3:5-6
No comments:
Post a Comment